Month: November 2021

Got Covid? Had to close? Lost income?

If you or one of your dependents have caught covid which means you are unable to work, then you could be eligible for a £500 “test & trace” payment. You are eligible if: you’re employed or self-employed you, or a child you’re the parent or guardian of, has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), or been…

Read More