Accountancy services

tailored to suit your needs

Phone

01733 699033

contact@leepfinancial.co.uk

  • The new tax year began on 6th April and this year has brought many financial changes that will impact all individuals and businesses. Here is a summary on some of the biggest changes: 1. The New National Minimum Wage  The minimum wage has increased for all workers, although some have seen more of a gain […]

  • On 6 April 2018, by law, the minimum amount employers have to pay into workplace pensions goes up to 2% of qualifying earnings, while staff will now contribute 3% – making a combined total minimum contribution of 5%. Automatic enrolment has so far put more than nine million workers into workplace pension schemes. Now that […]

  • “Polly and her team show a high degree of professionalism and bespoke advice based on the interactions we have had with them since forming a limited company several months ago. We have found them to be very personable and approachable both in person and via email and phone. Their proactive phone calls and emails really […]

  • Since buying a vehicle is one of the biggest purchases you can make, it’s wise to take a look at all your options. Both leasing and buying have advantages and disadvantages.

  • More than 60% of UK businesses are family owned. You can employ any family members in your business and take advantage of the lower tax rates and personal allowances that may be available to your spouse, civil partner, or children. In turn, this arrangement can help reduce your household’s overall tax bill.

  • You don’t usually need to pay Capital Gains Tax when you sell your home but there are circumstances where you may be liable to pay Tax. Automatic Private Residence Relief You don’t pay Capital Gains Tax when you sell your home if all of the following apply: You have one home and you’ve lived in it […]

  • In light of the recent Self-Assessment Tax Return deadline here are some of the funniest reasons people have given to HMRC for the late filing of their tax returns.

  • As a self-employed person you could be reducing your tax bill by more than you thought by knowing how to use allowable expenses to your advantage.

  • With the ISA allowance being raised to it’s highest ever amount, now is the time to learn just what ISAs are.

  • Is your #tax bill from #HMRC higher than you thought? Is your #Accountant’s bill a shock? At @Leepfin we do monthly fixed price fees to help you budget & we proactively search for ways to reduce your taxes. See our reviews on #google. Call us on 07803047726 for a friendly chat

1 2 3 4 8

Click title for full Google reviews

aidan harrison
aidan harrison
14:59 05 Jul 18
An extremely professional service, which is very helpful giving a fresh approach to all financial needs. They are very responsive and will help you understand all matters with ease. Highly recommended to all businesses and sole traders.
L A W Moore
L A W Moore
15:51 08 Jun 18
Super service in plain English, making it easy to understand without all the usual accounting gobbledegook that you can get from other financial companies. I will always use Leep for all my accounting queries in the future. Very helpful team. Great stuff!
Caropal Group Website
Caropal Group Website
11:15 02 Jul 18
Excellent service and excellent Accountants. I am very happy to be a client and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Michael Dixon
Michael Dixon
13:31 23 Jan 18
Polly and her team show a high degree of professionalism and bespoke advice based on the interactions we have had with them since forming a limited company several months ago. We have found them to be very personable and approachable both in person and via email and phone. Their proactive phone calls and emails really help us to stay focused and they are always willing to help and answer questions. We would both highly recommend the Leep team to anyone who is looking for sound financial/accounts advice.
Simon Hargreaves
Simon Hargreaves
14:52 20 Mar 18
LeeP Financial are like the Charlie's Angels of accountancy; smart, sassy and they always solve the mystery – luckily for me, that's the mystery of my financial arrangements. As a small freelance business, LeeP gave me their full attention and took a weight off my mind. Highly recommended.
Next Reviews